Monday 14 September 2009

Morning view

This is the first time I ever write in an internet blog. The idea comes from a friend of mine with whom I argued that I wouldn't like to have my thoughts on the web available for everyone to read. To be fair, this still holds. I'm not keen on writing anything personal here, just some of my opinions about the world around us.

The title of this blog - another hard decision - comes to describe the photograph that accompanies this post. This is the view from my apartment in Saint-Genis at about 8 in the morning. On very clear days it is even possible to see the Mont-Blanc while having breakfast. This view, with CERN in the foreground (reminding me that I have to leave to work) is what I like to contemplate while thinking about the things that will probably be published here, hence the title of the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome to blogging! May you post many and no doubt interesting views here. I'm looking forward to that!

    -m

    ReplyDelete